The treatment of parasites with folk remedies has been carried out since ancient times. Parasites have always attacked the human body and tried to settle in his body. When the pharmaceutical industry was not yet so developed, it was necessary to protect your body with folk remedies that are not inferior to the effectiveness of drugs.
Helminth infection is a common disease from which no one can be insured. Parasites can settle in the body in different ways, but worms are most common in children. Modern medicine offers many drugs against worms, but they adversely affect the condition of the liver, so alternative methods for worms are an excellent alternative.
Causes of helminth infestation
There are many ways in which parasites can enter the body. As a rule, infection with helminth infestation occurs after eating raw meat. The process of infecting the body does not happen immediately. The human body has an unfavorable living environment, which is why with a primary infection, with a probability of 80%, the worms will not take root. The eggs of the parasites can be found in the meat and after insufficient heat treatment enter the human body. Another reason that parasites can appear is unwashed hands.
You should always wash your hands thoroughly after dirt and parasites, as worm eggs can be anywhere and can be under the nails after walking. For this reason, children develop a worm infestation because, as they walk down the street, they may come into contact with the ground, where worm eggs can enter along with animal excrement. Helminth infestation can develop after contact with pets. Pets that walk can also bring a source of infection into the house.
There are about 200 species of worms that enter a person and settle in his body, parasitizing the intestines, liver, muscles and even the brain, so it is important to take precautions, especially if there are children in the house. It is noteworthy that the process of infection does not occur immediately. The eggs enter the body through the mouth, and if no individual has taken root during the incubation process, then the eggs hatch on their own. If the females have taken root, then every night they go to the duodenum and lay eggs in the anus. They cause itching and the person unknowingly combs the hole and spreads the eggs on linen, clothes and household appliances.
After re-penetration, the eggs infect the weakened organism and settle in humans. If one family member is infected, then everyone should be treated.
Symptoms of helminth infestation
After infection, it can take a long time before the first symptoms appear. This is due to the fact that each type of parasite has its own symptoms. The symptoms of worms in the body can be different. The symptoms of helminth infestation depend on the type of worms that have settled in the body.
- Symptoms of roundworm:
- intestinal pain;
- increased appetite;
- unreasonable weight loss.
To diagnose worms in the body, you can take a closer look at the stool. Sometimes worms are partially excreted naturally. Roundworms are most common in children.
- Symptoms of tapeworm:
- diarrhea or constipation;
- pain in the intestines and liver;
This type of worm lives not only in the intestines, but can also inhabit the liver, lungs and brain. You can diagnose the pathology by carefully examining the stool. Adult worms, like their eggs, sometimes come out of the body. A person infected with tapeworms is characterized by excessive sweating, yellowing of the whites of the eyes and bad breath.
- Symptoms of pinworms:
- burning and itching in the anal area;
- pain in the intestines and liver.
After infection, pinworms may not appear in the body for a long time. Symptoms of pinworms in humans manifest themselves in different ways: in children, fever and dizziness may be added to the main symptoms.
Worms that are in the body, especially in the intestines and liver, provoke a decrease in the protective functions of the immune system, vitamin deficiency, exacerbation of chronic diseases. Also, the symptoms of worms can appear in:
- dry hair;
- problem skin;
- intestinal polyps;
- chronic tonsillitis;
- pain in the heart.
The symptoms of helminths largely depend on where the worms are located. You can diagnose a disease in a person by carefully examining your own stool. If there is an animal in the house, its excrement should also be examined or a specialist should be consulted to conduct clinical examinations of your tests.
What methods for removing helminths are there?
Modern medicine offers a wide range of drugs against worms. These drugs are aimed at destroying worms and stimulating the intestines for natural cleansing. Some drugs are designed to destroy the localization of helminths, others are aimed at restoring the body after damage by parasites.
Traditional medicine also offers various options on how to get rid of parasites effectively and safely.
Get rid of parasites with drugs
It is possible to get rid of worms quickly and effectively with the help of medications. The pharmacy offers a wide range of drugs that are able to overcome helminthiasis and remove worms not only from the intestines but also from other internal organs. Modern drugs against worms destroy both adults and their egg population. Medications have a greater potency, which allows you to quickly and reliably remove worms from the body. They can also be used to treat children.
Anthelmintics contain natural ingredients, which is why they act effectively and safely on worms and help get rid of them for a long time. They can also be used as a preventive measure.
The preparations contain synthetic components, so it is recommended to consult a specialist before using the drugs. It is recommended that the tablets be taken as directed.
Treatment of parasites with folk remedies
Traditional medicine has long recommended effective recipes for removing worms from the body. The advantage of folk remedies is that natural ingredients help not only to get rid of worms, but also to restore the affected areas of the intestine, remove toxins from the liver and restore normal body function.
- Worm cleansing teas.You can remove helminths with special cleansing teas. Such teas are not only safe, but also help to repair damaged areas of the liver. To prepare a cleansing tea from parasites, you need to mix 1 tablespoon of oak bark, buckthorn, tansy and wormwood. Pour 500 ml of herbs. boiling water and insist overnight. In the morning on an empty stomach you should drink 100 ml. infusion and drink the rest during the day. The course of treatment against parasites with cleansing tea lasts at least 3 weeks.
- Zbiten against worms.This drink allows not only to remove toxins from the liver, but also to get rid of unexpected guests of all kinds. To prepare a drink, you need to take 250 ml. liquid honey and pour it with 1 liter of boiling water. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add 1 tbsp spoon of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and bay leaf. Set aside for 20 minutes, strain and drink 4 cups hot for 21 days.
- Pumpkin seeds against parasites.This is a fairly simple but very effective method against worms for both children and adults. To clean the worms, you need to take a raw fresh pumpkin and remove the seeds. The seeds must be in a transparent viscous substance. Take 20 seeds on an empty stomach for 14 days to expel worms.
- Soda against parasites.Soda is an excellent remedy for worms. To cleanse the body, you can make cleansing enemas. To prepare the solution, you need to mix 1 tbsp. spoon of baking soda with 1 liter of boiled chilled water. You should do a cleansing enema no more than once a month. You can also cleanse your body with a soda solution. To do this, mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with warm water and drink 1 cup on an empty stomach for 2-3 weeks. Such treatment of parasites has long been practiced.
- Garlic with kefir against worms.It's not very tasty, but it's incredibly effective. To prepare it, you need to crush 10 cloves of garlic and squeeze the juice into a glass. Add 200 ml there. kefir and drink in one gulp. The course of treatment lasts 3-4 months.
- Pomegranate juice against helminths.Pomegranate juice is the most useful and tasty method for cleansing the body. To cleanse with pomegranate juice, you need to drink 250 ml. juice every day. This is the minimum dose, but you can drink more if there is no increased acidity and tendency to heartburn.
Methods to prevent parasites
Anyone can catch a helminth infestation, but there are simple rules that will help build a barrier to the entry of helminths into the human body. Basic rules for parasite prevention:
- Always wash your hands after being outdoors and after contact with animals;
- roast meat well, especially pork and beef;
- Wash vegetables and fruits thoroughly before use;
- thoroughly clean the inside of the fish;
- bed linen and iron linen;
- Give medicines to deworm pets.
Helminths are dangerous parasites with terrible consequences. Worms can infect vital organs and affect health, so if signs of helminthic infestation appear, it is recommended to consult a doctor. Timely identification of helminths and observance of precautionary measures will allow to eliminate all individuals and improve welfare.